If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite salad - any time of year! I order this salad in restaurants often, and used all of the variations to create my own! —Madeleine
- 1 1 - 1.5 lb butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4-6 ounces baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sliced toasted almonds (halved toasted walnuts are great too)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss squash with brown sugar and a drizzle of olive oil. 1 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the dressing. Whisk dijon, cider vinegar, shallot, and 1/2 cup of olive oil together. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Toss squash, arugula, cranberries, almonds and dressing together. Top with goat cheese crumbles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad