If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like using brick sheets so I tried to use those instead of puff pastry.I baked the sheets before hand and simply placed the cooked ricotta and mushrooms on top. The amount of mushroom can change depending on which ones you choose.I like using a variety —MarieGlobetrotter
Serves 2 (small pan pie)
- 6 brick sheets
- Olive oil to sprinkle
- 350g mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 tablespoons Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Arugula leaves (as many as you wish)
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Ricotta spread: In a bowl, whish together ricotta, thyme, chives, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Crust: For the crust, brush each brick sheets with olive oil. Place the sheets on top of one another in a pie pan. Put in the oven for 5 max and be careful not to burn the crust. It must be golden only. Take out of the oven, set aside and let cool.
- Mushrooms: Peel and cut the onion and garlic. Cook them in butter for 15 minutes. Wash and cut the mushrooms. Add to the onion and garlic. Season to taste.
- Put the ricotta mixture onto the crust, then the mushroom. Finally, top with fresh arugula and season to taste with pepper. You serve immediately or put it back in the oven for 2-3 minutes but be careful that the brick sheets don’t burn.