If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: perfect on its own or as an accompaniment to sausages —ruth.martin.526
- 5 ounces chopped bacon
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped celeriac
- chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 ounces chestnuts
- 125 milliliters double/heavy cream
- 4 ounces parmesan, grated
- fry onion and bacon for 4 mins
- add celeriac and stir-fry for futher 5 mins
- pour over the stock and simmer for 20mins
- pour over the cream, crumble in the chestnuts and top with a layer of parmesan cheese and back for 20mins at 200 degrees