If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 scallops
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoons ginger
- ½ teaspoons dill
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- 1 large cooked beetroot
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan with the vanilla. Let the vanilla infuse
- Cut the beetroot into small dices and season with olive oil-vanilla sauce
- Mix together wasabi, teriyaki sauce, and lemon juice, tabasco and add to the beetroot. Combine delicately and add a pinch of pepper and salt.
- Wash and dry the scallops. Dice the scallops and add chopped coriander, ginger and dill.
- Right before serving, arrange some plastic film in two ramequins. Alternate layers of beetroot and scallops. Press well with the back of a spoon and set in the fridge for 15-30 minutes
- Before serving turn over the tartare on a plate. Sprinkle with a little bit of sauce and fresh coriander.