If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
sheets filo pastry
Salt and pepper
handful Basil leaves
- Cook the couscous as recommended on the package. Once cooked, drain well.
- Cut the tomato in dices and stir together with coucous. Add one tbsp olive, salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Crumble the based ricotta and add it to the couscous along with the basil leaves
- Spread the filo sheets on a dried cloth and brush each sheet with some olive oil. Then place the sheets on top of one another.
- Place the couscous filling mixture over the lower third of the phyllo, leaving a 2-inch border along the bottom and sides. Then carefully roll up the strudel and fold in both ends to form an envelope.
- Place the strudel seam-side down on parchment paper and brush the top with some olive oil. Cut two vents across the top of the strudel and bake in the oven fpr 25 minutes on 350F