If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This serves four but you can also make 8 smaller burgers/patties (using 8 chapatti) —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful chickpeas
- 6 dried figs, chopped
- 1 handful Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400g ground lamb
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 1 fresh fig, sliced
- 4 Chapati
- Cut the eggplant in 4 slices. Brush with some olive oil and grill in the oven until golden brown.
- Drain and puree the chickpeas
- Combine lamb, chopped onion, garlic, pureed chickpeas, dried figs and spices. Make 4 patties, not too big so that they fit on the Chapati Heat olive oil in a pan and cook your burgers. Or you can also grill them if you are using a BBQ
- For the sauce, combine Greek yogurt, tomato paste and Tabasco. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat your Chapattis on the grill or in the oven. To make the wrap, spread some sauce first, then add the burger, slices of fresh fig and grilled eggplant. Fold the chapati (the best you can) and enjoy!