cup butter, softened
cup ground pecans
tablespoons icing sugar
1 + 2tbsp
cups ground hazelnuts
pinch of salt
chestnut puree, unsweetened is better
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Cream the butter with the icing sugar, then add the ground pecans and hazelnuts.
- Beat egg white and pinch salt until stiff. Add the caster sugar and continue beating for 2-3 minutes. Fold in the egg whites into the walnut-hazelnut mixture.
- Wash the pears, cut them in two, remove the core and grate the pears.
- Pour half of the nut mixture into a cake pan. Spread the chestnut puree of top with the help of a spoon.
- Arrange the grated pears on the chestnut puree then pour the rest of the nut preparation.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool completely