If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup butter, softened
cup ground pecans
tablespoons icing sugar
1 + 2tbsp
cups ground hazelnuts
pinch of salt
chestnut puree, unsweetened is better
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Cream the butter with the icing sugar, then add the ground pecans and hazelnuts.
- Beat egg white and pinch salt until stiff. Add the caster sugar and continue beating for 2-3 minutes. Fold in the egg whites into the walnut-hazelnut mixture.
- Wash the pears, cut them in two, remove the core and grate the pears.
- Pour half of the nut mixture into a cake pan. Spread the chestnut puree of top with the help of a spoon.
- Arrange the grated pears on the chestnut puree then pour the rest of the nut preparation.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool completely