Author Notes: This is something I tried as an appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
milliliters plain yogurt
tablespoons sesame seeds
handful Arugula leaves
In This Recipe
- Peel and puree the kiwis with an electric mixer.
- Add the yogurt and combine well. Pour the preparation into four small glasses. Cover will plastic film and chill in the refrigerator for an hour
- In the meantime, grill you shrimps in the oven or in a pan.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into dices. In a bowl, combine grapefruits, arugula and sesame seeds
- Place a little bit of this mixture and two shrimps in each glass.Enjoy!