If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is something I tried as an appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
- 10 kiwis
- 200 milliliters plain yogurt
- 8 king prawns
- 1 small grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 handful Arugula leaves
- Peel and puree the kiwis with an electric mixer.
- Add the yogurt and combine well. Pour the preparation into four small glasses. Cover will plastic film and chill in the refrigerator for an hour
- In the meantime, grill you shrimps in the oven or in a pan.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into dices. In a bowl, combine grapefruits, arugula and sesame seeds
- Place a little bit of this mixture and two shrimps in each glass.Enjoy!