If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1-2 teaspoons Curry powder (depending on your taste)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Small glass of water
- 500g butternut
- 1 onion
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1/4 cup currants
- 100g haloumi, diced
- Cut the butternut into slices and remove the peel. Chop the pumpkin into smaller dices. Chop the onion
- In a skillet, cook the onion for a minute or two, add a little bit of water and cook on simmer for 20 minutes. Once the pumpkin is tender, put in a bowl and puree with a fork. Add salt, curry powder, currants, pumpkin seeds and Haloumi.
- Preheat oven on 350F
- For the dough combine flour, salt, curry powder, oil and water. Knead the dough and add more flourRoll out the dough and form a rectangle. Place on a baking tray.
- Spread out the pumpkin pâté/filling on one side and fold the dough to form a square. Make sure you pinch all the sides together to prevent the filling to overflow.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.Cover with aluminum sheet if the top turns golden too gast.