If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The spicy chorizo adds a lot of taste to this dish —MarieGlobetrotter
- 800g butternut squash
- 2 parsnip
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g chorizo
- olive oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup grated mozzarella or parmesan
- 3/4 flour
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Peel and dice the butternut and parsnip. Also peel the onion and mix together with the garlic. Cut the leek into thin slices Dice the chorizo into bit size pieces
- Heat the oil in a wok. Fry the onion on medium heat for 5 minutes; Add the leek, chorizo and cook for five more minutes. Now add the parsnip and butternut. Season with some pepper. Add a little bit of water and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- For the crumble, put the flour, Parmesan, oat and pine nuts in a bowl. Add the diced butter. Knead with the tip of your fingers and until dough is crumbly.
- Preheat oven on 400F Put all the vegetables in an oven dish and cover with crumble. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until top is golden.