If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: France meets northern Africa... —MarieGlobetrotter
- 6 slice of wholegrain crisp bread
- 8 slices of fresh goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 pinches baking soda
- 2 Pita breads (medium size)
- 1 handful Arugula leaves
- 1 pear, cut into slices
- 2 handfuls cooked chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- Salt and pepper
- Combine flour and baking soda. In a mixer, crumble the crisp bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form eight croquettes with the slices of goat cheese. Dip each croquette into flour, egg then crisp bread. Set in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Fry in a pan with olive oil until golden or bake them in the oven for 10 minutes on 400F. I like to bake them, including to guarantee that the cheese doesn't melt too much.
- Slightly heat up the pita breads and cut in two
- Garnish Pita half with arugula, slices of pear, and some chickpeas. Add two fried goat cheese croquettes then season with salt and pepper and add 1 tbsp of hummus to finish. Enjoy!