If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cup Corn is a very common street food in India and comes in so many versatile flavors, none of which I remember really! So my recipe pick for the day was a pretty much a free-hit since I went with my instincts and literally dropped all the seasoning I thought would jive well together. Pack it up in a take-away container and you have an awesome road trip-friendly snack that would keep you away chips and all that unhealthy on-the-go food! —Vaishnavi Kandhadai
- Four pieces American sweet corn, boiled and kernels removed
- Quarter cups unsalted butter
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon minced garlic
- Quarter cups chopped cilantro leaves
- One dash lime
- One teaspoon salt
- Melt butter and oil with garlic and cayenne pepper powder on low heat. If you like your garlic well cooked, let it go for five minutes.
- Add the cilantro, salt and squeeze in the lime.
- Pour the butter over the cooked kernels of corn.
- Transfer to a take-out container and seal.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack