If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For some reason it seems as if all vegetarians are automatically required to like mushrooms because that is the considered “meat” for vegetarians. Unlike most vegetarians, I never liked mushrooms...unless they're stuffed with cheese...mmmm! —themessimake.com
Serves a small crowd
- 12 Crimini mushrooms – cleaned and stemmed
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2-1 teaspoons finely chopped green chillies (or crushed red pepper) – use more or less per your spice level preference
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cheese, chillies, cilantro, garlic and sea salt.
- Fill the stemmed mushrooms with the cheese blend.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray and place the mushrooms in the pan (stuffed side up).
- Bake for ~20 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer at your next dinner party.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal