If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We wanted something good for lunch that used up some veggies in the fridge. I love Beluga lentils, they are so tasty. —reahpeah
- 1 Can Beluga lentils, rinsed
- 1 bunch Kale, chopped and sautéed Lightly
- 4 Radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup Red cabbage sliced
- 1 bunch Chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 Fresh limed, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Cucumber
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons Fresh dill
- Toss all ingredients together and serve. Could adjust recipe to fit with what you have on hand. If you haven't tried beluga lentils though, I highly recommend them.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side