If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Frozen artichoke hearts stuffed and baked in the oven in a delicious tomato sauce. Inspired by Dikla Smith —Margaret Wright
Makes up to 8 portions
- 1 packet Frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 bunch Fresh spinach
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 packet Feta cheese
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped. Ok to use tinned
- Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pinch Italian mixed herbs
- Sauté the onion in a large pan over a low heat. Cook till transparent
- Add garlic, tomatoes and herbs. Cook till the sauce thickens
- In a baking/ serving dish pour the cooked sauce and sit the frozen artichoke hearts on top.
- Cube the feta cheese and mix it into the spinach
- Spoon the spinach mix into the individual artichoke hearts
- Cover and bake for around 55 minutes at 180' or until cooked through