If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lovely fall "tourte" —MarieGlobetrotter
- 2 disks of shortcrust pastry
- 700g Chanterelle mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 shallots, minced
- 2 eggs
- 200 milliliters single cream
- 1 1/2 Parmesan, grated
- 4 tablespoons flat parsley
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Brown the minced shallots and clove of garlic. Add the chanterelles and season with pepper only. Brown the mushroom until they have lost all their water.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the single cream, add the grated parmesan, honey, thyme and the parsley
- Roll out one disk of dough and press into a mold. Place the chanterelles in the pie crust then pour the cream/sugar/cheese mixture.
- Roll out the other disk of dough and cover the pie. Press the edges together. Brush the dough with some egg yolk and bake for 40-45 minutes on 375F