If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was looking for something healthy, yet satisfying for lunch one day and decided to make a stir-fry. I basically threw a bunch of odds and ends into the pan and the result was spectacular. I ate it warm, however, this is also excellent chilled and served as a cold noodle salad. For hors d'oeuvres, you can serve tiny little portions in adorable miniature dishes. —Ashley Marie
Serves 1 very hungry individual or many for hors d'oeuvres
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion Slices
- 2 Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 2 Small Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, divided
- 1 dash Paprika
- 1 dash Cumin
- 1 dash Turmeric
- 1 dash Ground Cumin
- 2 cups Cooked Stir Fry Noodles (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 splashes Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Lime Wedges
- In a medium sized skillet heat the Grapeseed Oil over medium-high heat.
- Add Garlic, Shallots and Red Onions. Sautee until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add Mini Sweet Peppers and Carrots. Saute a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add 6 TBSP of the raw ACV, give the mixture a few stirs, and let simmer until the liquid has dissolved.
- Mix in your spices (Paprika, Cumin, Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper, Ginger), and saute another two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add your cooked stir fry noodles, the rest of the raw ACV (2 TBSP), and the sesame seeds.
- Let the ACV simmer out before splashing with the Bragg Liquid Aminos, giving it another stir and plating. Serve with a lime wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre