If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups cooked brown rice
small beets, diced
cup edamame, cooked
cup mint, chopped
cup green onion, sliced
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons lemon juice
tablespoon Gomashio (black sesame seeds/sea salt blend)
- In a medium bowl, place cooked brown rice, beets, edamame, mint and green onions and toss.
- In a small bowl, make the vinagrette with the olive oil, lemon juice and gomashio.
- Pour over rice pilaf and toss well.
- You can choose to make this using warm brown rice and serving immediately or the rice could be cooled at room temperature and tossed with vinagrette. Very delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner