If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick & Simply served as a snack or appetizer! —Tiffany
teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
handfuls Baby Spinach
piece Roasted Red Pepper
dash Black Pepper
dash Garlic Powder
tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut a mini Eggplant in half, lengthwise, scoop out middle with a spoon to make room for filling.
- Set scooped out eggplant aside.
- Brush with a drop of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & place (flesh down) on a hot grill pan for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saute pan, add: 1/4 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil The scooped out Eggplant, chopped Chopped Baby Spinach Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Sprinkle with Black Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Cook until Spinach wilts, but is still bright green
- Fill Eggplants with saute & lightly drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens