Author Notes: Quick & Simply served as a snack or appetizer! —Tiffany
teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
handfuls Baby Spinach
piece Roasted Red Pepper
dash Black Pepper
dash Garlic Powder
tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut a mini Eggplant in half, lengthwise, scoop out middle with a spoon to make room for filling.
- Set scooped out eggplant aside.
- Brush with a drop of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & place (flesh down) on a hot grill pan for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saute pan, add: 1/4 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil The scooped out Eggplant, chopped Chopped Baby Spinach Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Sprinkle with Black Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Cook until Spinach wilts, but is still bright green
- Fill Eggplants with saute & lightly drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens