If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish represents the goodness of Mediterranean cuisine , combining sea and land, meat and fish, legumes and leafy greens. A nutritious idea, full of flavor.
I hope you enjoy and you love it :)
Serves 2 people
The list of ingredients
- 8 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 3 pieces leaves of cabbage
- 15.5 ounces chickpeas (a can)
- 17 ounces fresh cod
- 1 piece 1 slice of cured ham
- 1 bunch pine nuts
- First of all, (and after washing hands ;) ) we have to prepare the ingredients. So we have to wash the spinach, the cabbage leaves and chickpeas ( the liquid covering them is removed and water is poured to remove salty flavours in canned products). We have to remove the skin from the cod and crumble it with the help of a pair of scissors. Also, we have to cut the slice of ham cut into small pieces.
- Once everything is washed and cut, we can go a step further and enjoy cooking!!!! Boil water in a saucepan. Whan boiling, put the cabbage leaves into, and wait around 10 minutes, until the leaves are done. Once cooked, remove them from the water and reserve . Put a couple of spoons of virgin olive oil in a hot pan. Start pouring the spinach leaves, slowly. The leaves will be dropping water and cooking in its own juice. When they are all ready, reserve. In another pan, pour four spoons of olive oil and fry the small pieces of cod, turning them with a wooden spoon, so that they are browned on both sides. When ready, put the ham in the pan, in order to give the plate that salty and unique taste. When ham is ready, put the pine nuts and introduce gradually the rest of ingredients: chickpeas, spinach and cabbage . Turn all the ingredients with the help of a wooden spoon and VOILA is ready to serve.