A quick and easy recipe for a tasty lunch (or dinner).
A quick and easy recipe for a tasty lunch (or dinner).—Giulia
handful fresh parsley
tablespoons olive oil
grams tagliatelle or fettuccine
In This Recipe
- Fill a pot with water and put it on the stove for the pasta. let it reaches a boil, then add salt and cook the pasta.
- Clean the mushrooms (I use button mushrooms) and cut them into large pieces. Then set them aside.
- Mince the onion and put it in a large skillet with the olive oil. Let it fry until golden and then add the mushrooms. Stir briefly and cover with a lid.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the butter and let it melt. Drain the noodles and add them to the pan and mix everything. Then serve on plates.
- Chop the parsley and add it on top of the pasta. It's ready. Enjoy!