If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy recipe for a tasty lunch (or dinner). —Giulia
handful fresh parsley
tablespoons olive oil
grams tagliatelle or fettuccine
- Fill a pot with water and put it on the stove for the pasta. let it reaches a boil, then add salt and cook the pasta.
- Clean the mushrooms (I use button mushrooms) and cut them into large pieces. Then set them aside.
- Mince the onion and put it in a large skillet with the olive oil. Let it fry until golden and then add the mushrooms. Stir briefly and cover with a lid.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the butter and let it melt. Drain the noodles and add them to the pan and mix everything. Then serve on plates.
- Chop the parsley and add it on top of the pasta. It's ready. Enjoy!