Author Notes: This is a common home dish for dinner in China. In North China, it'll be a more salty one, and in South China, people like it more sweet. I'm introducing a South recipe here. —Fran
Serves: 3 people
tablespoons olive oil
- break 3 eggs and stir till well-distributed, put 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 2 teaspoon salt in
- chop the tomatoes into small pieces, and put it into a pre-heated pan with 3 tablespoon olive oil
- stir-fry the tomatoes with sugar and salt, till juicy, about 5 minutes, then take them out to a plate
- put the smashed egg liquid into the pan, before fully solidified, stir them into big clumps
- then, put the tomatoes back into the pan, and stir the mixture, till fully mixed.
- serve the mixture into a plate with minced porret on top.