If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a common home dish for dinner in China. In North China, it'll be a more salty one, and in South China, people like it more sweet. I'm introducing a South recipe here. —Fran
Serves 3 people
tablespoons olive oil
- break 3 eggs and stir till well-distributed, put 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 2 teaspoon salt in
- chop the tomatoes into small pieces, and put it into a pre-heated pan with 3 tablespoon olive oil
- stir-fry the tomatoes with sugar and salt, till juicy, about 5 minutes, then take them out to a plate
- put the smashed egg liquid into the pan, before fully solidified, stir them into big clumps
- then, put the tomatoes back into the pan, and stir the mixture, till fully mixed.
- serve the mixture into a plate with minced porret on top.