If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Ingredients for the Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons organic butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Fresh rosemary
Ingredients for Mushroom Sauce
- 1/4 cup organic butter
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Cut pork tenderloin into six pieces crosswise. Place between sheets of plastic wrap, cut side down, and pound until pieces are about 1/3? thick. Sprinkle each with salt, pepper, and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine basil, garlic powder, coconut flour and almond meal on a shallow plate.
- Place beaten egg in another shallow bowl.
- Dip pork pieces into flour mixture, shake off. Then sip into egg mixture, pressing to coat. Place each coated piece on wire rack.
- In large sauté, melt butter with oil over medium high heat. Cook one or two coated pork pieces at a time, until browned and tender, about 2-4 minutes per side. When each piece is cooked, place on plate in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining pork pieces
- To prepare the mushrooms, In a large sauté pan melt the 1/4 cup butter.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sliced mushrooms. Cook and stir until the mushrooms are brown and have exuded their juices, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with the arrowroot flour and blend. Add the chicken broth, stirring to make a medium thick sauce. Allow to reduce, adjusting with a little more broth to make a creamy sauce.
- Add fresh parsley at the last minute.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork scallops and serve with fresh rosemary.