If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from mom's recipe from my childhood. Another delicious way to eat greens :) —beril
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon good extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon vanilla
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Except the flour and baking powder, put all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Mix baking powder and flour in a large bowl and pour the spinach mixture into. Stir until incorporated. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.