If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my antidote to the mid-week quick supper dressing dilemma. A homemade jar of healthy, additive free ginger dressing. Double it up to triple or quadruple quantities and you will never run out.
Makes 1 small jar
- 100 milliliters extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unfilted apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Peel the ginger, using the back of your knife, or a teaspoon.
- Finely grate the ginger on a box grater.
- Add the ginger to a small jar with the rest of the ingredients. Place the lid on and shake to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. The dressing will keep in the fridge for a week, to 10 days.