If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deliciously healthy and bursting with Mediterranean flavor, Cheesy Greek-Style Baked Quinoa is the perfect quick & tasty dish for Spring/Summer dining! —Christine @ WRY TOAST
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 1/4 cups Fat Free Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella or Cheddar
- 1 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts (in Oil)
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 1 teaspoon Crushed or Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt & Coarse Black Peppercorn - approx.
- Prepare the quinoa as directed (preferably with chicken broth instead of water - this gives it more flavor). While quinoa cooks, dice cherry tomatoes and chop spinach leaves, then set aside. Next, in food processor combine 1 cup feta, skim milk, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley, blending until smooth.
- When ready, stir artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, and spinach into quinoa, plus 1 tbsp oil from artichokes, stirring well. Pour over with feta sauce, then season with onion powder and salt & pepper, combining thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to oven safe casserole dish, spreading evenly. Top with remaining feta and mozzarella (or cheddar), then bake at 400F for 15 minutes until top has melted. Immediately plate and serve.