If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick, easy and healthy dinner option that will tingle your tastebuds! —myinspiration
- 14 Oyster Mushrooms, stalks removed and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 inch cube of fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 Hot red chillies finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Reduced salt Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups beansprouts
- 2 Spring onions/scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 6 Walnuts chopped into quarters
- 150 grams Soba Noodles
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the soba noodles, cook for 3 minutes before removing from heat, drain and set aside.
- n a large saute pan or wok, heat 2 tbsp water over a high heat and add the garlic, ginger and chili and cook for 3 minutes, add in the chopped mushrooms and mix together to coat well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, keeping the heat on high, the oyster mushrooms will soak up the lovely soy, mirin and rice wine vinegar. Cook for 6 minutes then add the soba noodles and toss together to heat the soba noodles up again.
- To serve, plate up in a big bowl, sprinkle over some more sesame seeds and chopped spring onion and top with a couple of walnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts