Author Notes: Healthy, quick to make and minimal ingredients all combine to pack a punch in these mini baked Greek yogurt and spinach frittatas. Feel free to adapt with any leftovers you may have. —Bintu
tablespoons Greek Yoghurt
grams Chopped baby spinach
tablespoons chopped chives
pinches freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas
- Lightly oil a 6 cup silicon muffin tin (including the top).
- Whisk the eggs and yogurt together till they are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Add in all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add equal amounts of the frittata mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 mins till golden and cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe