If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, quick to make and minimal ingredients all combine to pack a punch in these mini baked Greek yogurt and spinach frittatas. Feel free to adapt with any leftovers you may have. —Bintu
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Greek Yoghurt
- 40 grams Chopped baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- pinches salt
- pinches nutmeg
- pinches freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas
- Lightly oil a 6 cup silicon muffin tin (including the top).
- Whisk the eggs and yogurt together till they are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Add in all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add equal amounts of the frittata mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 mins till golden and cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe