If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup Red Quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Green Onions, diced
- 1/3 cup Elephant Garlic, sliced
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 4 cups Kale, chopped small
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets, to garnish
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water a boil. Add the rinsed quinoa and bring back to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, green onions and garlic and sauté for 5 -7 minutes to slightly caramelize onions. Add peas and stir to combine. Sprinkle in the cumin, coriander, salt and pepper and stir again. Add in the kale, and cook until kale is bright green and wilted. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a separate medium sauce pot. Add broccoli and return to a boil. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until bright green
- Add the cooked quinoa to the sauté pan and fold to incorporate and deglaze pan. Plate the quinoa and vegetable sauté and surround the plate with steamed broccoli. Serve and enjoy! Yum!