If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Bunch of Kale Leaves, washed dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic, pressed
- 1/8! teaspoons Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay whole leaves, stalks attached, on parchment paper. Add Olive Oil to your hands and rub kale with oil to coat each piece generously. Sprinkle Garlic Powder and Sea Salt and place in a 425 degree oven for approximately ten minutes or until chips are desired crispiness.
- Add all dressing ingredients in small blender, and blend until smooth. Use as a drizzle and additionally as a dip. Serve and enjoy! Yum!