If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade rosemary aioli on a lamb or beef burger topped with provolone, arugula, and grilled portobello mushrooms —Chloë O'Connor Lewis
- 2/3 pound Ground beef, turkey, or lamb
- 2 pieces Provolone cheese
- 2 pieces Portobello mushroom caps
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 handfuls Arugula
- 2 Whole wheat burger buns
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Dijon mustard
- For the aioli: Whisk all ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the burger: Season ground meat with salt and pepper, grill to desired doneness
- Coat the portobello mushroom caps in olive oil and salt
- Grill mushroom caps, about 5-8 minutes
- Toast burger buns
- Brush aioli on both sides of buns
- Place burger patty on toasted bun
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on each burger
- Place one portobello mushroom cap on each burger
- Top with fresh arugula
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe