If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple bright and filling brunch appetizer highlighting avocados. —Miss Hangrypants
- 2 red potatoes
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 boiled eggs
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece Parmesan Reggiano
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonaded
- Scrub potatoes and boil them with a pinch of sea salt until a fork can go through it.
- Hard boil your eggs the way you like it. Cut into bite size lumps (1/2 inch squares). Cut Avocados the same size.
- In a frying pan, add a little olive oil and add sliced garlic cloves and fry until half translucent
- Add potatoes (diced in same size as eggs). Careful to not smoosh them too much. Add pinch of garlic salt.
- Add avocado, eggs and bell pepper to pan. Stir fry and add pepper to taste
- Once heated through. Plate and grate parmesan over hash and sprinkle chopped basil.