If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almost tastes like melted butter in fried batter. yum! —Miss Hangrypants
- 1 Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- frying oil (canola)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Mix aioli ingredients together and set aside: mayo, garlic, lemon juice, parsley. Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice Avocados lengthwise, take out seed and scoop out flesh whole. Cut to resemble fries
- Beat eggs lightly with salt and pepper
- Cover avocado in flour, then eggs and then panko
- preheat frying oil to 180C and drop avocados to fry. Drain on tissue paper
- Serve hot with aioli!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados