If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Corn and green beans remind me of being a kid in summertime. My parents didn't have us help much with cooking, I actually don't think we did any, but we helped shuck corn and snap the ends off of green beans. That was about the extent of the chores we did. Lucky, I know.
This recipe will definitely be favorite for my mom who loves dill and anything easy to cook on a weeknight. Hope you guys enjoy it too! —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes 4 side servings
- 1 pound green beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 small shallot (minced)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (minced)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Drop in green beans with a dash of salt. Saute for 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and cover to steam for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and immerse in ice water to stop the cooking. Drain.
- As green beans cook, stir together shallot, mayo, Feta, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add green beans and toss to coat.