If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This refreshingly simple salad is adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe and is perfect for Summer! All the amounts in the salad can be adjust to suit your tastes. —First We Eat
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 bunch Watercress, washed & diced
- 3 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Large Golden beets, roasted & sliced
- 2 tablespoons Soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- To start this salad, you have to do some roasting. Heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel three large golden beets, coat with olive oil and roast for about 40 minutes or until you can easily pierce with a fork. Once done, remove beets from oven, let cool, and slice.
- Combine all salad ingredients. In a small cup, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper and whisk until well combined. Drizzle over salad and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados