If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I could live off these in the Summer! They are super yum and very easy to prepare - plus a great way to get the kids involved in food preparation too. Sometimes I just use Ketcap Manis when I don't want to fuss with a dipping sauce, however this one is especially delicious and worth the extra 2 minutes in the kitchen. —Eat This My Friend | Jade O'Donahoo
- 3 tablespoons organic peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (or to taste)
Rice Paper Rolls
- 10 rice paper roll sheets
- 2 cups prepared rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 avocado, sliced into strips
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small (lebanese) cucumber
- handful mixed lettuce leaves
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 scallions (spring onions), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Start by prepping all your ingredients. Set all your ingredients aside in little mounds on a plate. This will make it easier when you assembling the rolls. Slice the carrot into thin julienne strips using a mandolin, set aside on the plate. Slice the cucumber into long strips – I used a veggie peeler for this job. Set this aside on the same plate.
- Soften the rice paper sheets according to package instructions. Have a little assembly line set up, place piles of the vermicelli noodles on each sheet. Next pile on the lettuce, followed by the carrot, cucumber, avocado and finish up with the mint and spring onion. Sprinkle on a pinch of sesame seeds over each one.
- Roll up the rice paper rolls by folding up the bottom corner, then folding each of the sides, and continue rolling up the bottom. Don’t make them overly tight, as this can cause them to split.
- To make the dipping sauce, simply whisk all the ingredients together with a fork, until smooth. Taste, add more sriracha if you like it hot!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados