If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes, a salad calls for big leafy greens and an onslaught of different veggies.
Sometimes, all you need is two ingredients. And a viniagrette. This beautiful salad is as simple as it gets. Just layer avocados, top them with chopped shallots, and then drizzle the viniagrette you spent all of thirty seconds whisking together on top. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped (about 3-4 shallots)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Arrange avocados overlapping on a serving dish. Sprinkle with shallots down the center.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice. Drizzile on top of avocados.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados