If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the temperatures reach 90 degrees, I am less and less inclined to cook...unless everything can be thrown into the blender and you can call it a day. Not to mention, you're getting your greens here. —Katey501
- 3 Persian cucumbers, peeled and cut into pieces
- 3 cups Spinach leaves, washed
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup Feta, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Shichimi Togarashi
- pinches Salt
- handfuls Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Add cucumbers, spinach, garlic, onions, and water in a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.
- Add togarishi, yogurt, and salt. Blend until incorporated. Add feta and blend for another minute until smooth.
- Chill for an hour or two. Serve in small bowls or glasses. Top with cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup