If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken breast is a staple for most healthy eaters, it’s quick, simple and tasty. However, it can sometimes be dry. Now this is down to a lack of moisture, oil and spices in the meat. This recipe packs in tonnes of flavor with fresh herb yogurt and a warm crunchy salad to go with it! —Madeleine Shaw
- 2 pieces Chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons Smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Fennel
- 1 bunch Chard
- 100 grams Natural whole milk yogurt
- 1 Lime
- 3 tablespoons Chives (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- First, marinate the chicken in the paprika and 1 tbsp of oil. Give the breast a good rub with the oils and spice. Then season with salt and pepper and leave to the side.
- Heat up a pan to a medium-high heat and throw the breast on top to cook for 15-20 minutes, rotating every few minutes until the breast is cooked through and nicely seared.
- While this is sizzling, mix the yogurt with the chopped chives, lime juice and zest and a grind of salt and pepper. Place this mix to one side.
- In another pan, heat the other tbsp of oil on a medium heat. Finely cut the chard into cm strips and shave the fennel into 1/2cm strips. Whack them in the pan with some salt and pepper and stir and let this cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve all together!