If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sea Asparagus is one of my favorite side dish along with fish & Rakı (Special Turkish Beverage) however I never tried to cook it at home. I even learnt that the sea asparagus does not grow on the sea but near river sides few days ago… Even that ignorant, I manage to prepare a delicious sea asparagus salad only in 20 minutes. —Ekin Soyaslan
- 1 bunch Sea Asparagus
- 125 milliliters Olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Boil water in a medium pot
- Peel roughly 3 garlic clove and add to the boiling water
- Place sea asparagus to boiling water, close the pot lid and cook them for 10 minutes.
- To understand if they cook or not take one sea asparagus and try to peel the green parts (you can see how to do it in photos above) If you can peel it easily you that’s done.
- Drain the sea asparagus and let it cool.
- Take 1 clove of garlic (one of the boiled ones) peel it off and mash it with a fork
- Add mashed garlic to the olive oil and mix it
- Peel sea asparagus and add the garlic-oil mixture