If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crostini with Sliced Apricots, Blue Cheese and Agave Nectar Drizzle —Twin Tastes
Makes 16-18 pieces
- 1 artisan baguette sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- olive oil (on hand)
- 4 small apricots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Agave Nectar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush both sides of the sliced bread with oil and set on top a grill or in an oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Arrange the toasts in a single layer on a platter. Layer each piece with a small bunch of arugula and a few sliced apricots. Sprinkle with blue cheese, slivered almonds, a drizzle of the agave nectar, and salt and pepper. The amount on each is really up to you. Makes 16-18 pieces.