If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was a case of leftovers-meet-brunch need. Leftover salmon filled in for tuna of the typical tuna melt, and bulked up with veggies. Another bonus: it's do-ahead up to actual cooking. —RonnieVFein
slices whole wheat or multigrain bread
tablespoons butter at room temperature
tablespoons chopped fresh dill
thin slices zucchini
ounces cooked salmon
cup grated mozzarella cheese
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast the bread and place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Blend the butter and dill together and spread in equal amounts on the bread slices.
- Top each slice with zucchini and tomato slices.
- Crumble the salmon into chunks and place equal amounts over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle each sandwich with the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle each sandwich with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe