If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Back when I was in high school one of my favorite lunches from the cafeteria line was a salami sandwich on a poppy seed roll. There wasn't too much to it....the roll, salami, a little lettuce and mayo. Over the years, I've made salami sandwiches similar and this is one of my favorites....nothing fancy but oh so good! —inpatskitchen
Makes one sandwich
- 1 poppy seed Kaiser roll (or a plain one)
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- A few romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 slices hard salami
- 1 thin slice of red onion
- 1 slice of a super ripe red tomato
- Cut the Kaiser roll in half and spread the cut sides with the mayo. Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom half followed by the salami slices. Lay the onion and sliced tomato over the top and finish with the top half of the bun.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe