If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m absolutely in love with the combination of garlic, anchovy, Parmesan, and walnut. The green beans are just the vessel to deliver the other four ingredients into your mouth. Not that they’re not delicious in their own right. But you know. Anchovies. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-6 anchovy fillets
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. grated
- 1 large handful walnuts
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and anchovies and cook until anchovies start to break down, about 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and toss to coat. Cook until they turn a bright green, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan and walnuts. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side