If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The honeymoon vacation might be over, but my tastebuds are still dreaming of a parsley dip we ate on the beach outside Volos, Greece. My husband has never seen me eat more. It was simple, but indulgent at the same time. I've been thinking about it ever since, and was able to re-create it, as best I can remember. Whether your'e hosting a group, or it's just for you, It's a great appetizer, hors d'oeuvre, or even dinner for one. Opa! —Jackie Stauffer
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil (Even better with a great Greek olive oil)
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees to gently toast the pine nuts. Place the nuts on a baking sheet on the top (or second to the top) rack. Toast for ~15 minutes until lightly golden.
- In a food processor, pulse all ingredients. Texture should be thick and paste like.
- Serve with warm pita bread or your favorite crackers. Save any leftovers in the fridge.