If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2-3 large beets of any color, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch long pieces
- 3/4 pound carrots, chopped into 1/2 inch rounds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 large handfuls arugula
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Place beets and carrots on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ⅓ cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice until vinaigrette emulsifies.
- Once vegetables have cooled, toss together arugula, roasted beets and carrots, blue cheese, and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.