If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 15 ounce can chicpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of chili flakes
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-8 tablespoons freshly ground horseradish, depending on how hot you like it
- extra olive oil for drizzling (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons za'atar (optional)
- handful pine nuts (optional)
- Combine chickpeas, tahini, garlic, salt, chili flakes, and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add olive oil, one tablespoon at a time, until hummus thins a little bit.
- Add horseradish, a couple tablespoons at a time, until you reach your desired level of heat. Adjust salt and lemon if needed.
- Scoop hummus into bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil, za’atar, and pine nuts.