If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, flank steak or flap meat, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 dashes black or white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon rice or shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 pound string beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- Marinade the beef: In a bowl, add and mix together the marinade (corn starch, baking soda, black/white pepper, sugar, sea salt, rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and avocado oil) with sliced beef for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix sauce: In a bowl, add and mix together soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, corn starch, and water.
- While the beef marinades, steam the string beans until slightly cooked. Do not cook the string beans all the way.
- Heat the wok or large skillet on high heat and add oil. Add and stir-fry the garlic and ginger. Add the beef and stir-fry until beef is cooked. Add the string beans and sauce. Stir everything together until the sauce thickens. Serve immediately in a bowl over rice!