If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy! Just a few things from the pantry and you get a ton of flavor. A bottle of red wine and some good bread, this can easily be one of your new week night favorites! —Danielle
- 12 ounces Pasta
- 8 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1-1/2 pounds Chicken Breast Medallions
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Wondra
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 packet Chicken Flavor Boost
- 1 cup Milk
- Boil pasta in salty water until al dente and set aside. You can use any shape pasta you like. I think something like a cavatappi works best but penne or a bowties is also just as good.
- Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a 12" skillet over med-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook chicken flipping only once until chicken is crispy brown and cooked thru. Set chicken aside on a covered plate.
- Turn down pan to med heat. Add remaining 2 Tbs. butter to pan. As the butter is melting scrap the bottom of the pan to get all the good bits. Dust pan with 2Tbs. Wondra and cook while stirring about 2-3 minutes. Add Worchestershire sauce while constantly stirring to deglaze pan. Add the chicken flavor boost and cook 1 minute. While stirring add the 1 cup milk. The sauce will be lumpy so continue to stir and break apart chunks. Cook sauce for 3-4 minutes while you continue to stir. The sauce should become smooth and start to thicken. Once the sauce has thickened fold in the baby spinach until its coated and begins to wilt. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Remove pan from heat add back in chicken pieces and pasta. Toss and serve!