If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet potato chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 celery sticks chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 14 ounces tin chickpeas (garbanzo beans) rinsed and drained
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup mini pasta shells
- Heat the oil and fry the sweet potato, celery and onion and fry for 8 mins until soft.
- Then add the garlic and stir fry for 30 sec
- Add in the chickpeas, tomatoes, stock, herbs, salt and chilli, bring to the boil and then simmer for 8 mins.
- Then add in the pasta and simmer for between 8-10 mins until the pasta is cooked.
- Serve the soup topped with fresh basil pesto and crusty bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes